Quattro Titanium – Australia’s best value caravan mover
- Strong, precision cast 130mm aluminium rollers
- Powerful motor and custom gearbox for efficient power transfer
- Easy-to-use cordless remote control
- 2-year Warranty
$1,499.00 – $2,898.00 inc. GST
Quattro Titanium is Australia’s best-value caravan mover, combining a simple over-centre engager with the same high-torque motors used with all Quattro movers.
Powerful motors and precision-cut gears move your caravan safely and surely over loose and sloping surfaces and protect against slipping or rolling backwards. Strong, lightweight alloy construction makes Quattro Titanium up to 10kgs lighter than other movers while delivering heavy-duty performance and safety at an unbeatable price.
As with all Quattro movers, the Quattro Titanium comes with all the required fittings, cables and instructions for DIY or professional installation, and is covered by a 2-year no quibble warranty. Order a two-motor set for single axle installations or a four-motor set for dual axles options.
- Isolation switch fitted to prevent accidental use of the remote
- Unique double press ‘on’ button on the handset to prevent accidental operation
- Control unit and handset will shut down automatically after 60 seconds if the handset is not used in that time
- Control unit will shut down if the mover is working constantly in one direction for 3 minutes
- Built in motor overload protection (current and temperature) – no requirement for a fuse
- Automatically brakes immediately as soon as the handset button is released
|Operational Voltage||12V DC|
|Avg Current Consumption||25 Amps|
|Max Current Consumption||120 Amps|
|Max Speed||12cm / sec|
|Weight||29kg (includes fit kit)|
|Minimum Width (caravan/trailer)||1800mm|
|Maximum Width (caravan/trailer)||2500mm|
|Safe Working Load (SWL) (2250kg - 2 motors)||up to 1.5 tonnes on a 25% incline|
|Safe Working Load (SWL) (3000kg - 4 motors)||up to 2.5 tonnes on a 20% incline|
Is the Quattro suitable for tough Australian road conditions?
Yes, each Quattro is a sealed, anodised, alloy unit that is very tough and rugged, ideally suited to the demands of outback Australian roads.
Will the Quattro fit my caravan?
Yes, adapter plates are available to ensure that the e-go fits all chassis types as long as the ground clearance is a minimum of 165mm – the Quattro will drop down approximately 50mm from the chassis. Please contact us for further information.
Will the Quattro fit on twin axle caravans?
The Quattro is suitable for single and twin axle caravans.
Can I fit the Quattro myself?
Please review the User Manual which may help you to decide if self-fit is an option, or contact us for further advice. Alternatively, please contact your dealer or a mobile fitter.
Does the Quattro have soft start and stop?
It has precision control operation and provides excellent accuracy.
Where is the best location for the mover?
The best location for most Quattro movers is in front of the axle. However, if this is not possible it is usually possible to fit behind the axle.
Does it fit on a caravan with shock absorbers?