Quattro Platinum – The caravan mover of choice for big Aussie vans
- Suitable for single and twin axle caravans
- Auto-engage effortlessly moves caravans up to 2250kg
- Easy manoeuvring with Smart Handset
- Market leading 2-year warranty
$2,300.00 – $4,370.00 inc. GST
The caravan mover of choice for big Aussie vans up to 3000kgs on twin axles, the Quattro Platinum 500 comes with large 180mm wide rollers and an adjustable wind-on engager. Unlike powered jockey wheels, the Platinum drives the wheels of the van directly, where 90% of the caravan’s weight is located, rather than on the a-frame that only carries 10% of the van’s weight.
Strong, reliable, and robust – you’ll be able to manoeuvre without the need for any manual labour. The Quattro Platinum incorporates Quattro technology – the intelligent modular system, featuring soft-start mechanics that can be used on single, twin and 4WD caravans.
Excellent value lightweight auto-engaging caravan mover with protective and smart electronics. The powerful and efficient motor makes for stress free caravan manoeuvring.
- Isolation switch fitted to prevent accidental use of the remote
- Unique double press ‘on’ button on the handset to prevent accidental operation
- Control unit and handset will shut down automatically after 60 seconds if the handset is not used in that time
- Control unit will shut down if the mover is working constantly in one direction for 3 minutes
- Built in motor overload protection (current and temperature) – no requirement for a fuse
- Automatically brakes immediately as soon as the handset button is released
|Operational Voltage||12V DC|
|Avg Current Consumption||25 Amps|
|Max Current Consumption||120 Amps|
|Max Speed||12cm / sec|
|Weight||31kg (includes fit kit)|
|Minimum Width (caravan/trailer)||1800mm|
|Maximum Width (caravan/trailer)||2500mm|
|Safe Working Load (SWL) (2250kg - 2 motors)||up to 1.5 tonnes on a 25% incline|
|Safe Working Load (SWL) (3000kg - 4 motors)||up to 2.5 tonnes on a 20% incline|
Is the Quattro suitable for tough Australian road conditions?
Yes, each Quattro is a sealed, anodised, alloy unit that is very tough and rugged, ideally suited to the demands of outback Australian roads.
Will the Quattro fit my caravan?
Yes, adapter plates are available to ensure that the e-go fits all chassis types as long as the ground clearance is a minimum of 165mm – the Quattro will drop down approximately 50mm from the chassis. Please contact us for further information.
Will the Quattro fit on twin axle caravans?
The Quattro is suitable for single and twin axle caravans.
Can I fit the Quattro myself?
Please review the User Manual which may help you to decide if self-fit is an option, or contact us for further advice. Alternatively, please contact your dealer or a mobile fitter.
Does the Quattro have soft start and stop?
It has precision control operation and provides excellent accuracy.
Where is the best location for the mover?
The best location for most Quattro movers is in front of the axle. However, if this is not possible it is usually possible to fit behind the axle.
Does it fit on a caravan with shock absorbers?