This policy governs the use and disclosure by us of personal information of our users and outlines how users can access that information. It is only applicable on the assumption that:
- You provide us with all information marked as compulsory on the relevant application forms
- You warrant that all information provided to us is complete, accurate and up to date at all times
Information collection and use
We may collect or maintain the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
This information will be collected with your knowledge and participation. If you choose not to provide this information we may decline to accept your registration.
We use this information to: improve your browsing experience; fulfil your order; respond to your customer service requests; send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you; administer your account and the website; assess your personal needs or the needs of your business, to determine suitable products; send you general (non- marketing) commercial communications, send you email notifications which you have requested; send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology; provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and to protect against fraud and abuse.